This is indeed a difficult time for you. I can help design and write the funeral service and then be there on the day to ensure everything goes as you would wish.
Planning a fitting funeral or memorial service for a loved one is often daunting for family and friends, especially when each person is dealing with their own grief.Let me help.
I am sure everyone wants a personal, fitting and professional service for their loved one. I can provide guidance and support and work with you to fulfil your needs in crafting and delivering a personalised funeral or memorial service. I pledge to uphold a high standard of service, maintaining respect and dignity.
I understand the social, cultural & moral significance of the funeral service and the importance of strong and respectful family relationships. I will -
- Arrange to meet the family, as soon as possible and at a convenient time to discuss the requirements of the funeral service
- Assist and guide you to select and compose a service that will meet all your needs and expectations
- Respect the privacy & confidentiality of the family, friends and guests
- I feel it is very important to get all details correct e.g. correct names, dates & spellings
- I will confirm all details from all contributors, with the point of contact
- Assist with the presentation on the day and ensure the return of all personal documents
- I will provide a presentation copy of the funeral service at the conclusion
- I don't book two services on the same day so that there is plenty of time to complete
- I will respect all expectations of the family
- I will conduct the funeral ceremony with the appropriate respect and dignity
- I will be there at least 20 minutes before the service to ensure that everyone is present, reassured and settled, and can hear the service
Give me a call and I will arrange an immediate appointment
You could say we were unsure about a celebrant seeing that we are of Catholic belief. We have found them in the past to be cold and impersonal, reading from past scriptures not relating to the person involved. We decided on Mario, because we knew of him. We wanted the service to be personal and from the heart. He delivered that tremendously and used our family notes very well in his delivery.
He delivered the service with efficiently and accurately. You made it so easy for us, negotiating amongst family members in order to get the job done, with door to door service and your genuine interest in the whole ceremony.
We would recommend him to all types of people regardless of the occasion because his professionalism shines through. Congratulations on a job well done, it certainly shows in the final product!!!
Amanda Stewart – funeral of her uncle Neil Stewart, 14/11/2011
What we offer:
- Personalised Funeral or Memorial Service for loved ones
- Not aligned with a funeral director – I can attend anywhere
- Funeral preplanning advice and assistance
- Funeral Speeches
- Prepaid Celebrant Services available
- Funeral Eulogies written in advance - click here